Top takeaways from today’s show:
I ask Erin Sanderson three important questions.
1. How do you serve your audience as you transition into something new? The second side to that question would be, how do you start something new if you feel like it’s too late for you?
2. You love bringing out sides of people that they didn’t know they had. How do you help people step fully into (or even begin to step into) something that has been placed on their hearts to do?
3. What truth are you standing on right now?
- She shares how to get over the age stigma and to go over whatever God has placed on your heart.
- How too old and too young is from the accuser.
- How sometimes things seem impossible but are not impossible for a limitless God.
- How to give yourself permission to get it wrong.
And so much more you don’t want to miss.
Tune in to this weeks lie Too Old, Too Young, and Never Good Enough!
About Erin: Erin Sanderson (aka: Fit Rocker Chick) is an internationally recognized style influencer, non-toxic beauty junkie, skilled musician, health advocate, and online personality who has shared the stage with acts like Evanescence, Halestorm, Candlebox, Skillet, with songs featured on MTV, Keeping Up With The Kardashians, Fuse TV, and many more.
As the creator of Fit Rocker Chick SKIN, the “She’s A Rock Chick” Girl-Gang and her highly anticipated new clothing line .. it’s her no B.S. approach to life that has attracted an online reach over 300,000 people, and allowed her the opportunity to help thousands of women gain confidence and become the woman they want to be!
When Erin is not hanging out with her bearded hunk, fur babies, or her virtual girl gang… she’s either watching Lord of the Rings, researching a natural alternative for Botox, or buying tickets for Aerosmith’s upcoming Vegas residency!
Find Erin Sanderson on Instagram at instagram.com/fitrockerchick
Erin Sanderson on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/fitrockerchick
Learn more about her at http://www.FitRockerChick.com
IMPORTANT LINKS FOR THE SHOW
Subscribe to the What’s The Truth podcast here! I don’t want you to miss a single episode where we continue to go deeper in our walk with God together as we uncover the lies we believe so that we can stand on truth.
If you enjoyed today’s episode, I would be so grateful if you left me a review over on iTunes, too. I love hearing your feedback! Just click here to review, select “Ratings and Review” and “Write a Review” and let know what you loved about today’s episode. Share with me what truth you are standing on today!
If you have ever felt unqualified or unworthy, grab my #1 best-selling book Know Your Worth!
Join the conversation with me over on Instagram! What truth are you standing on today?
What’s The Truth? on iTunes!
What’s The Truth? on Spotify!
What’s The Truth? on Google podcasts!
What’s the Truth? on Stitcher!