Top takeaway’s from todays show:
- Identify the things in your life and business that no one else can do but you.
- Business an entrepreneur requires humility and being willing to serve the one in front of us.
- You can’t live your life in her lane.
- Be who God has called you to be in your business.
Questions I go deeper into with Rachel:
- How do you think someone can best discover what their unique voice is? How will they know?
- Why do you feel women have the need to compare assignments?
- How can someone who is struggling with what their assignment is supposed to be, find it?
- What about the overwhelmed woman who has no idea where to go or what to do next?
Rachel McMichael is a business strategist and coach who helps female entrepreneurs grow a thriving business by teaching them how to generate more leads, make more sales, and create a massive impact… without all the hustle.
Through her signature program, The Business with Impact Society, and her podcast, Business with Impact, Rachel works with driven entrepreneurs to bring them the strategies they need to build a business that allows them to live the life they love while still creating a massive impact.
Her ravings fans and clients have called her “a fantastic mentor” and have said, “Working with Rachel has honestly been the best business decision I have made.”
When she’s not helping women automate their businesses and their lives and implement strategies that take them from struggling to scaling, Rachel’s spending time with her two adorable children, sipping on an iced coconut milk latte, or binging on the latest and greatest Hallmark movies!
You can find Rachel’s tips, business advice, and inspiration at rachelmcmichael.com and on the Business with Impact Podcast!
Get her free biz tool kit at rachelmcmichael.com/biztoolkit
IMPORTANT LINKS FOR THE SHOW
Subscribe to the What’s The Truth podcast here! I don’t want you to miss a single episode where we continue to go deeper in our walk with God together as we uncover the lies we believe so that we can stand on truth.
If you enjoyed today’s episode, I would be so grateful if you left me a review over on iTunes, too. I love hearing your feedback! Just click here to review, select “Ratings and Review” and “Write a Review” and let know what you loved about today’s episode. Share with me what truth you are standing on today!
If you have ever felt unqualified or unworthy, grab my #1 best-selling book Know Your Worth!
Join the conversation with me over on Instagram! What truth are you standing on today?
What’s The Truth? on iTunes!
What’s The Truth? on Spotify!
What’s The Truth? on Google podcasts!
What’s the Truth? on Stitcher!