Top Takeaways from Today’s Show: (Highlights)
- You will want to listen to this episode of My Body is Worth Money. One, so you can hear my voice. Two, because you need to listen to the words and let them wash over you.
- It’s time you break the shame cycle and set yourself free from your past.
- Speaking to someone’s sin doesn’t change them; God’s love does.
- He is pleased with you as a person. He may not always be pleased with our actions, but He is pleased with who you are.
- You don’t have to show all of your body parts to be successful in business.
- You don’t have to sex with someone to be loved, valued, or seen.
- The enemy is always attacking our identity and who we are.
- Where the enemy says you aren’t, God says you are.
- God valued us before we were reconciled with Him. If He didn’t value us, then why would He send His son to die for us?
Listen to the whole episode to discover a deeper understanding of your value in today’s episode; My Body is Worth Money.
IMPORTANT LINKS FOR THE SHOW
5 LIES WOMEN BELIEVE: These are the top five lies I see women believe that are holding them back from living the abundant life God has called them to live. This five-day devotional is meant to challenge the way you think to change the way you live. Are you ready to hear and know God’s voice? Go to http://www.jessicahottle.com/5-lies-women-believe
Subscribe to the What’s The Truth podcast here! I don’t want you to miss a single episode where we continue to go deeper in our walk with God together as we uncover the lies we believe so that we can stand on truth.
If you enjoyed today’s episode, I would be so grateful if you left me a review over on iTunes, too. I love hearing your feedback! Just click here to review, select “Ratings and Review” and “Write a Review” and let know what you loved about today’s episode. Share with me what truth you are standing on today!
If you have ever felt unqualified or unworthy, grab my #1 best-selling book Know Your Worth!
Join the conversation with me over on Instagram! What truth are you standing on today?
What’s The Truth? on iTunes!
What’s The Truth? on Spotify!
What’s The Truth? on Google podcasts!
What’s the Truth? on Stitcher!