Key points from today’s lie I’m Not Worthy:
- What does it mean to acknowledge the truth versus living in the truth?
- Your worth is not a feeling it is in a Person.
- Your worth in Christ is a response, a resting place, as a daughter of the King. You do not need to strive to prove it.
- Your worth can not be measured, proven, changed, debated, taken away, separated from you in Christ.
- Read through Ephesians 1. We have redemption, the forgiveness of sins, obtained an inheritance predestined and more.
- Your sin doesn’t separate you from your worth in Christ. We are called to repentance but He doesn’t look at us according to our flesh.
- You are worthy whether someone doesn’t see your worth.
Are you ready to walk in your royal identity? Head to http://www.jessicahottle.com/books to learn more!
IMPORTANT LINKS FOR THE SHOW
Subscribe to the What’s The Truth podcast here! I don’t want you to miss a single episode where we continue to go deeper in our walk with God together as we uncover the lies we believe so that we can stand on truth.
If you enjoyed today’s episode, I would be so grateful if you left me a review over on iTunes, too. I love hearing your feedback! Just click here to review, select “Ratings and Review” and “Write a Review” and let know what you loved about today’s episode. Share with me what truth you are standing on today!
If you have ever felt unqualified or unworthy, grab my #1 best-selling book Know Your Worth!
Join the conversation with me over on Instagram! What truth are you standing on today?
What’s The Truth? on iTunes!
What’s The Truth? on Spotify!
What’s The Truth? on Google podcasts!
What’s the Truth? on Stitcher!