Christian Speaker for Women
Invite Jessica to speak at your next women’s conference, church, retreat, or non-profit gathering.
Meet Jessica Hottle, Christian Speaker
Jessica Hottle is a faith-based fitness coach, podcast host, best-selling author, and speaker with a heart for teaching Christian women how to honor their feelings and heal from their hurt from a Biblical perspective.
She is the author of 4 books with her new book being Face Off with Your Feelings: Break Up with the Lies From Your Past and Embrace the Truth for Your Future. Jessica is the host of From Head to Heart, a show where she teaches women how to trust God, heal emotionally, and Grow their relationship with Him. When she isn’t writing, speaking, or coaching you can find her enjoying time with her husband Jon, loving on their three cats, and spending her free time outside whenever she can (playing golf, hiking, reading, or journaling).
Jessica is available to speak at events, church gatherings, and retreats.
Signature Message: Feeling to Healing
I know what God’s word says (knowledge) but how do I get what I know into my heart?
Jessica bridges the gap between what you feel so that you can begin to heal and live in the freedom Jesus died for you to have.
She will leave your audience more in awe and connected to God than when she met them as they experience the true changing power of God through scripture, story, and Jessica’s own personal experiences in life.
Your women will walk away with scriptures and questions that challenge them on a deeper level to change the way they live and think.
Jessica can also speak on topics relating to emotional healing with God, overcoming emotional eating, principles of growing your relationship with God and being transformed by the word of God, and the mind-body connection: spirit, soul, body.
- Spritiali-Tea – “Emotional Rollercoaster”
- The Faith and Mental Wellness Podcast – “Processing Emotions Through a Biblical Lens”
- Gutsy Faith – “It’s Okay to Not Be Okay, But It’s Not Okay to Stay that Way”
- Revelation Wellness – “Break Up with The Lies of Your Past”
- Surviving Sarah – “5 Steps to Manage Your Emotions”
- Boldy Pursuing – “Face Off with Your Feelings”
- Chatalogie – “5 Steps for Facing off With Your Feelings”
- Christian Health Club – “Embodying Your Truth”
- Christian Women Leadership – “5 Steps to Managing Your Emotions as a Leader”
- Do The Thing Movement – “Face Off with Your Feelings”
- Dream Planning – “Overcoming Hardship and Facing Your Feelings”
- Girls Talking Life
- Healthy Discourse – “Face Off with Your Feelings”
- Home and Hearth – “Feelings, Emotions, and Walking with Christ”
- The Hustle with H.E.A.R.T Podcast
- Let’s Be Real – “Face Off with Your Feelings”
- No More Perfect – “What Do I do with All of My Feelings?”
- Overcome to Become – “How to Face Off with Your Feelings”
- Ready to Thrive – “Stop Letting Your Emotions Boss You Around”
- Renew Your – “Finding Healing and Wholeness”
- She Speaks Life – “Face Off with Your Feelings”
- The Stefanie Gass Show – “Get Back to Bored”
- Stepping into a Joy Filled Life – “Holding Onto Past Wounds – How to Find Healing”
- Still with You – “Face Off with Your Feelings”
- Story Tellers Live – “God Wants You Well
- Take the Upgrade – “Five Step Process to Help Manage Emotions When They Arise”
- All Things TV – “The Struggle with What to Do with My Feelings”
Book Jessica to Speak
She enjoys serving at her local church and would love to be a part of your next women’s conference, luncheon, retreat, or online event. To book Jessica for your next event call 724-633-7714 or email email@example.com.