Christian Speaker for Women
Invite Jessica to speak at your next women’s conference, church, retreat, or non-profit gathering.
Meet Jessica Hottle, Christian Speaker
Jessica Hottle is a Spiritual Growth Mentor, podcast host, speaker, and author who helps hurting women find hope in Christ.
She is the author of 4 books, with her newest book being Face Off with Your Feelings: Break Up with the Lies From Your Past and Embrace the Truth for Your Future. Jessica is the host of From Head to Heart, a show where she teaches women how to trust God, heal emotionally, and Grow their relationship with Him. When she isn’t writing, speaking, or mentoring you can find her enjoying time with her husband Jon, loving on their three cats, and spending her free time outside whenever she can.
Jessica is available to speak at events, church gatherings, and retreats.
Signature Message: Hurting to Hopeful, Where Mental Health and Faith Intersect
I know what the Bible says, but how do I actually begin to live out what I know to be true?
Jessica will help your women befriend the parts of them that may feel abandoned, left out, lost, hidden, unseen, unheard, and unworthy and show them how to bring them to God, the Healer of their hurt. She will help bridge the gap between what they feel so that they can finally live in the hope and freedom Jesus died for them to have.
She will leave your audience more in awe and connected to God than when she met them as they experience the true changing power of God through scripture, story, and Jessica’s own personal experiences in life.
Your women will walk away with scriptures and questions that challenge them on a deeper level to change the way they live, think, and view God.
Jessica can also speak on topics relating to mental health, emotional healing with God, overcoming emotional eating, principles of growing your relationship with God and how to change and live transformed by God, and the mind-body connection: spirit, soul, body.
“From beginning to end, Jessica was such a delight to work with. When Jessica delivered her messages at my event, the ladies were so engaged with everything she had to say. Jessica was prepared, well-spoken, and engaging with our women. We were so grateful for Jessica and the way she loved our women.” – Erin Youngblood, Founder of The Clean Campaign
- Spritiali-Tea – “Emotional Rollercoaster”
- The Faith and Mental Wellness Podcast – “Processing Emotions Through a Biblical Lens”
- Gutsy Faith – “It’s Okay to Not Be Okay, But It’s Not Okay to Stay that Way”
- Revelation Wellness – “Break Up with The Lies of Your Past”
- Surviving Sarah – “5 Steps to Manage Your Emotions”
- Boldy Pursuing – “Face Off with Your Feelings”
- Chatalogie – “5 Steps for Facing off With Your Feelings”
- Christian Health Club – “Embodying Your Truth”
- Christian Women Leadership – “5 Steps to Managing Your Emotions as a Leader”
- Do The Thing Movement – “Face Off with Your Feelings”
- Dream Planning – “Overcoming Hardship and Facing Your Feelings”
- Girls Talking Life
- Healthy Discourse – “Face Off with Your Feelings”
- Home and Hearth – “Feelings, Emotions, and Walking with Christ”
- The Hustle with H.E.A.R.T Podcast
- Let’s Be Real – “Face Off with Your Feelings”
- No More Perfect – “What Do I do with All of My Feelings?”
- Overcome to Become – “How to Face Off with Your Feelings”
- Ready to Thrive – “Stop Letting Your Emotions Boss You Around”
- Renew Your – “Finding Healing and Wholeness”
- She Speaks Life – “Face Off with Your Feelings”
- The Stefanie Gass Show – “Get Back to Bored”
- Stepping into a Joy Filled Life – “Holding Onto Past Wounds – How to Find Healing”
- Still with You – “Face Off with Your Feelings”
- Story Tellers Live – “God Wants You Well
- Take the Upgrade – “Five Step Process to Help Manage Emotions When They Arise”
- All Things TV – “The Struggle with What to Do with My Feelings”
Book Jessica to Speak
She enjoys serving at her local church and would love to be a part of your next women’s conference, luncheon, retreat, or online event. To book Jessica for your next event call 724-633-7714 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.